Join an ISACo policy committee and help shape the Association's legislative advocacy efforts. Meetings are held virtually and committees meet four times per year unless committee members desire to meet more frequently. Service on an ISACo Policy Committee is contingent upon the county being a member of ISACo or the applicant being a member of an affiliated association.
Policy Committee opportunities are as follows:
- Agriculture and Rural Affairs Committee
- Community, Economic and Workforce Development Committee
- Environment, Energy and Land Use Committee
- Public Health Committee
- Justice and Public Safety Committee
- Transportation Policy Committee
- Arts and Culture Committee
Please click on the image below, complete the form and e-mail it to Legislative Advocacy and Research Manager Nekya Hall at email@example.com.